Sometimes, saying goodbye at the Preschool door is as hard for the parent as the student…
That’s why Cataldo’s Preschool is designed to welcome your little ones into a loving environment staffed by certified teachers and aides who lead a curriculum based program while providing the comfort and confidence building environment you both need.
Cataldo Preschool Philosophy
Cataldo Catholic School believes that the preschool program cultivates awareness and respect for God’s creation based on a Catholic foundation where students learn to become moral, ethical, and responsible members of society in a Christ-centered setting.
Acknowledging parents and families as primary educators, Cataldo Catholic School provides a preschool program that welcomes each family as partners in their child’s education. Cataldo Catholic School provides a preschool environment that nurtures the whole child, recognizing each child as an individual. Through Catholic-based beliefs and teachings, the preschool provides a safe and developmentally appropriate environment that enhances learning, both socially and academically.
Cataldo Preschool Goals
In accordance with our school’s Mission Statement and Preschool philosophy, each child will:
- Develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically in accordance with each child’s learning ability.
- Work to achieve their highest potential and to bring out their unique talents and gifts.
- Engage in developmentally appropriate activities that foster the building blocks for reading, writing, mathematics, as well as fine and gross motor skills.
- Engage in play that fosters the development of social-emotional skills.
- Develop self-confidence and self-discipline.
- Be socially and academically ready for Kindergarten.